Once upon a time we used to be all looking for some Fun-activities with loved ones – until Technology stole all our Leisure Time! A Great way to Bond is to play some Partner or Group Games with 2 or more Friends or Family! Especially during the Holidays or on a Vacation!
And when one is forced to stay Indoors for any reason, especially on a Rainy or Snowy Day, what better than a Game of Cards?
So here is a Card Game for
Groups which is sure to
Entertain you and allow
you to Spend Some Fun-time
especially with Older Kids!
- A Minimum of 3 Players is needed to play, and 4 to 5 is Ideal!
- One Joker [called “The Old Maid“], is added to the standard 52-card deck and these 53 Cards are dealt out fully to all the players.
- Each player takes turns picking a card from the hands of the player on their left and putting down either:
- A pair of cards (e.g., a pair of twos), or
- A book of cards (which means all Four of the same number e.g., all the 4 twos).
- The game ends when only “The Old Maid” is left and whoever has it is, is the Loser!
Click The Book Cover Below
for More Card Games
Hundreds of Teen Patti Variations: A Master List
Read more about the Game:
All About Teen Patti
Curiosity keeps us interested in life!
More such Fun-Facts here:
Did you know this?
More on Positivity:
Positive Ink Will Never Let You Sink
More on Personal Development:
S.O.U.L. [School Of Unlimited Learning]